Big Texas Comicon Costume Contest
Sunday, October 10th @ 4pm
IT’S FREE TO ENTER THE COSTUME CONTEST. AWARDS GIVEN TO BEST IN CLASS CATEGORIES IN ALL 3 AGE GROUPS!
1. Entry Forms will be located at show registration near the entrance. Please pick up and complete the form to enter and to receive your contestant and line-up number.
2. There are 3 age groups: (a) 12 and under; (b) 13-17; and (c) 18 and up.
3. Costumes will be judged and awarded “Best in Class” in a variety of classes, including CONCEPT, PRESENTATION, and CRAFTSMANSHIP.
4. Weapons policy: we do NOT allow any functional weapons. Any violation of this policy will result in disqualification.
5. No glitter, confetti, pyrotechnics, live flame, or smoke generators of any kind are allowed in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
6. No inappropriate language or gestures will be permitted. Additionally, all costumes MUST be in good taste and no nudity. This is a family show atmosphere. Any violations of these policies will result in disqualification.
7. Parents/legal guardians MUST accompany children 12 years old and younger.
8. All decisions by the Costume Contest Judges are final.